The business area of Salerno y Asociados offers its clients advisory services that allow both the developer and the potential acquirer to have all the guarantees necessary to make a safe and beneficial purchase for the parties involved.
One of the most relevant aspects for current markets is to be competitive while maintaining the same quality in the products. In order to achieve this very important objective, the business area of Salerno y Asociados offers a comprehensive advisory service to make productive processes more efficient and generate significant savings in the consumption of electricity.
- Solar photovoltaic generation in roof;
- Thermal generation with biomass;
- Integral waste management and production of electrical energy from waste;
- Cold and industrial heat;
- Efficient cogeneration in situ;
- Industrial compressed air;
- Change of lights;
- Intelligent management of buildings.
- Solar water heating;
The new Mexican electricity sector has offered great opportunities for new competitors who have wanted and want to be part of them.
One of the areas that has grown the most, has been the "pre-development", that is, the completion of all the preliminary work before starting the construction of a power generation project.
This work, very delicate and does not deprive of difficulties, takes a project from an initial status, called greenfield, to the one before the construction of it, ie the ready to build.
The business area of Salerno y Asociados offers its clients advisory services that allow both the developer and the potential acquirer to have all the guarantees necessary to make a safe and beneficial purchase for the parties involved:
- Due diligence process of the project that is proposed to sell / buy;
- Study of potential income from the sale of Energy, Power and Clean Energy Certificates ("CEL") of the new Wholesale Electricity Market ("MEM") in the area in which the Project will be developed;
- Advice on the negotiation of the sale of the project;
- Promotion of the project to investors for their buying and selling process;
- Legal advice for the realization of all contracts related to the sale of the project;
- Legal and business advice for the development of a power generation project from greenfield to ready to build.
The new Mexican electricity market, thanks to its liberalization in the supply part, allows all consumers to have new opportunities to reduce their spending on electricity and, in some cases, have profits.
The areas of Distributed Generation and Electrical Supply of Salerno y Asociados, allow clients to offer advice in order to obtain benefits in the short, medium and long term depending on the needs of each client.
As soon as expressed, the following services, among others, are offered:
- Study of potential income from the sale of Energy, Power and Clean Energy Certificates ("CEL") of the new Wholesale Electricity Market ("MEM") in the area in which the Project for Distributed Generation projects will be developed;
- Legal-regulatory and business structuring for the development of new Distributed Generation projects;
- Analysis of electricity consumption and legal-regulatory and business advice in the selection of possible electricity supply options;
- Advice on the negotiation of electricity supply;
- Legal advice in the drafting of electricity supply contracts;
- Negotiation and conclusion of agreements and contracts correlated with Contracts for Exploration and Extraction.
- Search for partners and commercial partners for existing projects and future tenders.
- The technical review of provisional, evaluation and development plans as well as their modifications (Assignors and Contractors), migrations, authorization of well drilling (VCD), unification of fields and fields, to ensure operational continuity.
- The recovery and processing of digital technical documents to establish the background of the Exploration or Development Plans for Extraction.
- Geographic Information for attention to infrastructure construction strategies and compliance with national content and communication strategies by land.